Is Python more suited for EAFP or LBYL coding styles? It has been debated across message boards, email chains, stackoverflow, twitter and workplaces. It’s not as heated as some other battles; like how spaces are better than tabs, or that nano is indisputably the best terminal...Continue reading...
A home for professional coders’ articles, opinions and ideas.
- AMD improves video encoding yet again! This time with Pre-Analysis
- AMD Re-introduces the B-frame!
- Movies that need a 4K HDR disc release
- Dynamic HLS Encryption for Video Streaming
- 2022 – Year of the Linux Gaming Desktop?
- Make 2022 a more stable year, use ECC Memory
- Cartoon or Photo? – Image detection with Python
4k amd amf basic bitrate box chunking code coding CRF DASH dropzone.js encoding fastflix ffmpeg h264 h265 hardware hardware encoding hdr hdr10 hevc HLS Intel learning multiprocessing nas Nvidia omx overview pi python python 3 raspberry raspberry pi raspberrypi server SSIM tutorial upload vce video vmaf windows x265