Nope. Abandon all hope. The Linux gaming desktop is a pipe dream. This is obviously only one man’s opinion, but lets think this through historically. Was 2013 the year of Linux gaming? Or even 2021? Simply put, no. So if we’re not there yet, what would...Continue reading...
A home for professional coders’ articles, opinions and ideas.
- Python patterns only beginners use
- Using AVIF and HEIF images with Python / PIL
- AMD improves video encoding yet again! This time with Pre-Analysis
- AMD Re-introduces the B-frame!
- Movies that need a 4K HDR disc release
- Dynamic HLS Encryption for Video Streaming
- 2022 – Year of the Linux Gaming Desktop?
amd amf basic bitrate box code coding CRF dropzone.js encoding fastflix ffmpeg h264 h265 hardware hardware encoding hdr hdr10 hevc HLS Intel learning logging multiprocessing Nvidia omx overview pi pil pillow python python 3 raspberry raspberry pi raspberrypi reusables server SSIM tutorial vce vcn video vmaf windows x265