Logging vs Print The difference between logging and using print isn’t simply personal preference, rather choosing the proper tool per use case. Check out the Python docs when to use logging if you don’t believe me. If you are simply using Python to write scripts with clear paths and...Continue reading...
A home for professional coders’ articles, opinions and ideas.
- Python patterns only beginners use
- Using AVIF and HEIF images with Python / PIL
- AMD improves video encoding yet again! This time with Pre-Analysis
- AMD Re-introduces the B-frame!
- Movies that need a 4K HDR disc release
- Dynamic HLS Encryption for Video Streaming
- 2022 – Year of the Linux Gaming Desktop?
amd amf basic bitrate box code coding CRF dropzone.js encoding fastflix ffmpeg h264 h265 hardware hardware encoding hdr hdr10 hevc HLS Intel learning logging multiprocessing Nvidia omx overview pi pil pillow python python 3 raspberry raspberry pi raspberrypi reusables server SSIM tutorial vce vcn video vmaf windows x265