There is currently a serious lack of data on compressing 4K HDR videos out there, so I took it upon myself to get learned in the ways of the x265 encoding world. First things first, this is NOT a guide for Dolby Vision or HDR10. This...Continue reading...
A home for professional coders’ articles, opinions and ideas.
- Using AVIF and HEIF images with Python / PIL
- AMD improves video encoding yet again! This time with Pre-Analysis
- AMD Re-introduces the B-frame!
- Movies that need a 4K HDR disc release
- Dynamic HLS Encryption for Video Streaming
- 2022 – Year of the Linux Gaming Desktop?
- Make 2022 a more stable year, use ECC Memory
amd amf basic bitrate box code coding CRF dropzone.js encoding fastflix ffmpeg h264 h265 hardware hardware encoding hdr hdr10 hevc HLS Intel learning logging multiprocessing Nvidia omx overview pi pil pillow python python 3 raspberry raspberry pi raspberrypi reusables server SSIM tutorial vce vcn video vmaf windows x265